A comedy series that follows the life of Sean and his daughter as he tries to work his life after his divorce. He’s a divorced gay dad who is trying to juggle it all. From his overbearing boss and offbeat employees at work – to his pushy mom and weekends with his teenage daughter at home – handling it all is no easy task. So when Ellie, his 14-year-old bundle of joy, moves in full-time, it’s a whole new challenge.
Never one to do anything halfway, Sean’s intent on being the best dad ever – so he loads up on parenting how-to books and plans Pinterest-worthy family dinners. But it seems his company’s new owner has decided Sean and his team should work longer hours, throwing a kink in his perfectly constructed homemaking plans. Ellie, a normal girl who wants to hang with her friends and eat on the run, sees this development as a plus. She loves her dad, but he’s clearly going overboard.
From keeping his boss happy, his employees motivated and enduring his mother’s tactless “advice” to raising a smart, grounded and healthy kid, it’s going to be a growing experience, to say the least. But if anyone can swing it, it’s Sean.
Release Date: October 3, 2013 (US)
External Link: Official Website
- Episode 1 - Pilot10/3/2013
- Episode 2 - Busted10/10/2013
- Episode 3 - Date Expectations10/17/2013
- Episode 4 - Shut Your Parent Trap10/24/2013
- Episode 5 - Nobody Puts Sean in a Corner10/31/2013
- Episode 6 - Sean Comes Clean11/7/2013
- Episode 7 - The Good, the Bad and the Sean11/14/2013
- Episode 8 - Of Moles and Men11/21/2013
- Episode 9 - Best Friends for Never12/12/2013
- Episode 10 - Sean the Fabulous1/2/2014
- Episode 11 - Trapped in the Closet (Part 2)1/9/2014
- Episode 12 - The Wrath of Sean1/16/2014
- Episode 13 - I Know Why the Caged Bird Zings1/23/2014
- Episode 14 - The Joy of Ex3/26/2014
- Episode 15 - The Dark Sean Rises3/26/2014